Saturday 15 May 2010

First Post - what's it going to entail

I'm not really certain whether this is a good idea, as I'm probably liable to say something dodgy, libellous, something I'll regret, or possibly just downright boring, but I'll give it a go.

I've been meaning for a while to set up a site listing all the useful and fun things to do near to different railway stations in the UK, so I'll definitely give that a go.
I've also wondered about putting my sermon texts online (though that will probably result in a lot of flaming, and possibly more deep and meaningful thunks than I'm probably capable of coping with at the time of the evening I'll get around to doing things on this.
I might include recipes, book recommendations, parenting tips (aka things I wish I'd known before I got it wrong and/or learned the hard way!), and random handicraft stuff as well.

In the meantime, I've just remembered my dream from last night - I'd inherited a big American house in the town I was studying in (I've never been to the US in my life) and there was so much interesting stuff about my grandparents (who have also never been to the states), and in the cellar, I found a spinning wheel (of which I've been trying to find one for a long time, since I have 4 fleeces which have been washed and carded and which are sitting around doing nothing except being clutter!) but then someone else came along and claimed it was their house and I lost it all :o( Any psychoanalysis?!

2 comments:

  1. am rying to be your first follower - always looking to read someone else's ramblings! - but blogger seems to be broken today:(

    ReplyDelete